Saturday, June 12, 2010

Super Junior "Before & Now"

This is the "before famous" looks of Super Junior (famous Korean boyband). From these pics, I'm sure we all together can now easily guess, which among them (Super Junior) who did plastic surgery.. haha (Sorry for all Super Junior fans, I'm just a bit sick of them... SORRY SORRY ;p)


Kangin

I think He doesn't do surgery


Sungmin

Oh maaan, He looks so feminineee ;p



Eunhyuk

Why He looked older than He is now



Han Geng

Oh nooo, look at the result.... much much different!


Yesung

His eyes look a bit different. Is it probably.. ehhmm.. surgery..?



Siwon

I think He never do surgery, but I just can't stop laughing seeing his 1st pic hairstyle, my ooh myyy... ;D



Shindong

He looks better in his past looking.. I just hate him!



Leeteuk

Wowww, best plastic surgery...



Kibum

Why He looked like autism kid...??



Heechul

Look at the difference! Cleaarrr..



Donghae

Hmmm...



Kyuhyun

Oooh, feel sorry about Him, but He's just entirely different from the past!! Oooh myy...



Zhoumi

Aaah, He's too far, i can't see him clearly, but i do believe He did plastic surgery!!



Ryeowook

Man... Before and after, it's clearly seen...

2 comments:

  1. how rude
    so what if shin dong's fat? hes awesome...A.K.A he has a hilarious personality and ryeo wook is wearing makeup in the second pic! sung min's docile, fussy and cute! he's not feminant and he does martial arts. I don't think you should criticize or show sarcasm about the members... at first i hated ryeo wook and shin dong, but as i watched more suju, my liking increased 2000000000000% more then monthes earliar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acrually you are totally wrong in your assumptions. They have not done plastic surgery! I freaking laughed when you say they have done surgery when they clearly haven't. The eyes looks the same. It's just a bad photo without photoshop and makeup.

    ReplyDelete